This need is for areas of the earth within which we stand without our mechanisms that make us immediate masters over our environment...

Howard Zahniser, on Wilderness

Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm Moving to a New Blog!


The new blog site for the Wilderness Ranger of the Lost Coast is Lostcoastranger.blogspot.com starting today, April 18 2011. The reason I have created a new blog is because the last one (the one you are currently at) was created by the previous Wilderness Ranger, DC. A mishap with passwords left me with only the ability to make posts and unable to change anything else on the site. After much failed attempts to get the password situation sorted out I decided to just create a new but similar site. I encourage you to check out this blog if you have not been here before. It is now an archive full of tons of useful information about the Lost Coast and the King Range.

Come visit me and read about my adventures on the Lost Coast in the King Range National Conservation Area: Lostcoastranger.blogspot.com

Your Wilderness Ranger,

Paul

No comments: